Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Resolutions.

       It's time for another angry post! Yes it is. So soon. Maybe I need to go to Anger Management classes. I'll see to that tomorrow. For now, let the hate flow.

       You know what the best way to ruin a very good day is? To have human contact. Oh yes. Now most of you would believe that people that care about you, will make you happy, especially during this festive season. Let me answer this for you. NO. They can't even fulfill a tiny little wish! They can only whine about how you don't care about them, and how non- existent  things you did, made them sad. And it's so funny because I'm going to get complaints about this post as well. And no one will care that I'm frustrated, when I should be happy. Because they can't keep their fucking paranoia for themselves, at least until my vacation is over. Why do you do something if it's only going to have a negative result?

Here's an idea. Why don't all of you, get your freaking attitudes, and go somewhere else?! Because I can't do this right now. I'm on rehab. Sorry! A joke is a joke, a text about Holland, is a text about Holland and noone else!

So my New Year's resolution, is to kill everyone, and live happilly ever after.


No comments:

Post a Comment