Sunday, January 15, 2012

Surprise, sometimes, will come around




       As I quoted before, whenever something ends, a part of me dies. It doesn't matter if that "something" starts again.


       It's the end of an era. With the end of 2011 came the end of our relationship as we knew it. This is a new beggining. This is new for me and, strangely enough, for you too. I' ve never worked on a relationship that was this damaged before. I considered it a waste of time. Maybe it's you, maybe it's the new me.
     
     While looking back at the course my life has taken, I realise that sometimes, if you're patient enough, things fall into place. You don't always need to push situations. There is a thin line between success and failure on which we are tiptoeing. If anything, you have taught me to sit back and watch life take its course, until the right time comes to interfere with it.


Time does wonders. Love does to. Athough not enough, it's essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment