Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Riddle me this, riddle me that.

Original Picture by: http://nickoreal.deviantart.com/art/leap-of-faith-43632210


Where there is a will there is a higher chance to get disappointed.

When it comes to love, romance to be specific, I'm a toddler. I take small baby steps and whenever things don't go my way I fall down and cry, refusing to go on.
I don't want to risk getting my heart broken, so I break everyone else’s.
Truth is, I don't enjoy relationships to the fullest, but I enjoy them to a certain point which is really satisfying. And that has been my love life until now.

“If you come now, it will be too early, if you come later, it will be too late.” said She in February the 7th , pretty sure that this was the way to end a kick-ass story (that story never ended obviously).

“So when should you come actually” wondered She a month later.
Maybe in a month. “I would but I have a lot of classes”
Maybe during the summer. “I would but I will be away for 2 months because my Visa expired. Yes, yes I'm from Peru actually”
Maybe in a year. “I would but it’s the year of the ostrich and church doesn’t allow me to risk anything… this year” (or any year to tell the truth).
Never is the right answer. Don’t you realize? There will never be a right time.
I’ll never take that leap of faith.

All I'm trying to say is that sometimes all you need is a little push (or a big one, in my case). 

1 comment: