Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Estoy aburrida



I wish I could write a song. 
But instead I end up writing
crappy texts in which
I whine all the time. 

(there it is I’m doing it again!)




I like lyrics that rhyme. But I suck at rhyming. I’m having an existential crisis again. Like, what am I doing here, why am I here, where is my life going (girl’s gotta be a drama queen from time to time).


I always seem to have a plan, but I really don’t. My plan is a sketch. It seems pretty good, but it’s not really clear. I have no focus whatsoever. I haven’t made any big decisions yet. Hell I can’t even decide if this is going to be a serious blog, or just my personal diary. I keep telling myself it doesn’t have to be either one thing or the other. I don’t know whether or not I agree with that. 


Anyway! Instead of focusing on this blog, I will focus on myself... but maybe focusing on this blog, IS focusing on myself. Then again, maybe not…maybe I’m just procrastinating…



Now that I think of it, instead of focusing on myself, I’ll take my sketch and go focus on something meaningless.


No comments:

Post a Comment