Friday, August 2, 2013

The Hanging Gardens

       Being awake at 6 o clock always gave me a weird sense of freedom.
Watching the world wake up.

       I once shared that with you. We walked along the sea and I thought I could pull off an Italian accent. We discovered the gardens of Somalia and drank expensive American coffee.We wanted to get on a boat but it was too early for that.
       Our dreams laid beyond the Atlantic ocean. Our happiness laid in limbo. Our love lied. It lied big time.

     
       Now it's summer again. "No more you". It's weird. But maybe it feels right... and sad. These two go together more times that I'd like to admit. It's not like before.

I had nothing more to give you.
















Image credits go to: http://aquasixio.deviantart.com/art/Secret-garden-28722251

No comments:

Post a Comment