Monday, December 16, 2013

When you have nothing more to give, you leave


Your ego burst into a million pieces.
 It fell like stardust.
Even though it came back up.
When my ego burst out, it was like a million needles.
I never quite healed.
               
                When I admit it, I don’t feel like it’s true. It’s hard for me to understand it. I feel like I brought all the walls down, or at least most of them, but logic tells me that’s not what happened.
                I tried to put everything in the context of logic. People say some things are not meant to be there. Theoretically I can understand that. I can’t apply it to my reality.
                It was a big risk that I took. But not big enough.  Not big enough for you. Maybe not big enough for the whole world. I can be proud of myself. But I can’t make you or anyone else congratulate me on something so insignificant.

The only thing I'm sure of is that I did everything I could. 


No comments:

Post a Comment