Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nick Cake

My newest obsession is some silly, overpriced, fake brioche thingy. 
I was listening to Nick Cave, and now I'm listening to Taylor Swift. I also accidentally wrote Nick Cake and now I am laughing alone. I also came to the conclusion that it was an apt title for this. This is such a wrong thing to do right now.
I have been embracing life lately, big time. Lemons and all. I feel ridiculously grateful and kind of annoying.
Yesterday a friend asked me what a human is, and I told him that we are all moon dust trapped in a body. 
We were formed when the dust collided with the soil, a long time ago, a day the moon sneezed.

So, in retrospect, what do you have to worry about? We are all moon snot after all.




Special thanks to my friend who came up with "moon snot".

No comments:

Post a Comment