Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Whatever-ing

Since there's been too much art here lately (even rhyming) I decided to fuck it up. Because I haven't ranted in a long time.

A book on why I do things the way I do them. Because you're stupid, done, no need to waste pages.

I don't understand the phrase "and then life happened". I mean I understand it sounds cool and I must have used it myself in the past, but I don't understand why it's always being used for something negative, like... what was happening before that negative thing? How do we call that? Why do I need to know that? Who cares? What..?

I feel very weird saying something that contains the words "my whole life, in my life etc.". When is the appropriate age to start saying that without sounding... you know, not old enough to say that. I should put a question mark there, but I feel like it takes away something. And I just learned that "question mark" is a two-word word. Word. Woooord.
 
The Hunchback of Notre Dame, the cartoon, is probably my favorite movie. 
I could be a more serious person. I could also be a less serious person.  
I am neither.

I'm going to bed. 


This gargoyle looks like a monkey. That's what I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment