Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Life and other misfortunes


It feels like there is no future. And no past.

All is now. All is present.

I am so consumed by my microcosm that I think it's absurd, how the world keeps going on, when I can barely coordinate my feet to walk a straight line and not fall over. 

Or fall apart.
 
I know there are worse things that can happen. I just can't think of any of them right now. I know eventually it will end. I don't know what will, but I know it's not gonna be like this.


The past 5 years have been fundamental. Fast paced, and I can only grasp some of the things I learned during days like this one.

Life keeps winning me over and I can't help but laugh because, in the end, I remain the same helpless little deer, regardless of the improvements I make and the determination I begin with.

Today, this makes sense.
Tomorrow it might not. It probably won't, let's face it.
 
So I will just have to remember that today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment